BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009


And so I'll try to let go,
I'll try to move on.
But when I catch your eye,
Whenever you walk by,
I'll think of the times,
When you were mine.
.........
I'm holding on to the memories,
In hopes that you also see,
Those times when we were together,
Made me oh so happy.

Once upon a time,
A girl loved a boy.
The stories a sad one,
So I'll skip to the end.
The girl is broken,
Her heart led astray,
Forever lost,
In the boys confusing ways.
.....
You're not my favorite mistake.
Just a simple regret.
I thought I knew you..
But watch how quickly,
And watch how WELL.
I can
Forget.
.......
I'm on this river,
It's name is love.
I hope you're the one,
My paddle.
To steer me in the right direction.
But I'm afraid you're
The water.
Leading me straight for,
The fall.
......

to him:i miss you




0 comments: